- Center Adult assignment = $100 (to be paid by home team prior to kickoff via cash, check, or electronic payment).
- AR / #4 = $50 (to be paid by home team prior to kickoff).
- Coach/ Evaluator (with submitted report) = $70 (to be reimbursed by SCRRS upon claim).
- CIPP reimbursement: Members may request to be reimbursed from SCRRS after 3 completed assignments).
- SCRRS Membership fee = $5/year, payable to SCRRS prior to match assignment (for Regular Members).
- 15’s Tournament assignments, referees may claim $100 for full day, $50 for half day (to be reimbursed by SCRRS).
- 7’s Tournaments, referees may claim $25 per game and ARs may claim $15 per game (to be reimbursed by SCRRS).
- Mileage will not be paid for tournaments or match assignments. If single match assignment requires over 100 miles round trip travel, mileage may be claimed at $0.20 per mile. Mileage reimbursements will be paid mid-year and end of year for those requested and approved. EC and/or scheduler may nullify mileage reimbursement based on pre-match agreement with referee.
Match fees for 15’s season starting January 1, 2022:
- Center Referee=$150. SCRRS will collect $50 by invoicing club. Referee will collect $100 from the home team prior to match kickoff.
- ARs/#4s =$75 each. SCRRS will collect $25 by invoicing club. AR/#4 will collect $50 from the home team prior to match kickoff.
- Late notice referee requests within 7 days incurs a $50 penalty.
- Late payment fee =10%, assessed every 30 days from the date of invoice.
- 15’s Tournaments = $125 per team.
- 7’s Tournaments=$30 per game, center referee and $15 per AR.
- 7s Center = $25/match
- 7s sideline = $12.50/match per sideline ref
- 7s Team of 3 = $60/match
- 10s Center = $35/match
- 10s sideline = $17.50/match per sideline ref
- 10s Team of 3 = $70/match
- Penalty for request in less than 7 days = $50
- Late payment = 10% of invoice for every 30 days late