Payments & Reimbursements
|CATEGORY||PER MATCH||MILEAGE RATE|
|Center Referee||$75||20c per mile|
|Referee Coaching||$75||20c per mile|
|Referee Evaluations||$90||20c per mile|
|Assistant Referee||$35||20c per mile|
|Tournaments (7s Referee)||$20 per match||none|
|Tournaments (7s AR)||$10 per match||none|
|Tournaments (7s coordinator)||$75 (max 1 per tournament)||none|
|Tournaments (7s coach)||$75 (max 2 per tournament)||none|
|Food allowance (tournaments)||up to $100 per event (receipts required)|
|Tournament (15s) Full Day||$80||20c per mile|
|Tournament (15s) Half Day||$40||20c per mile|
|Meal Allowance (more than 200 miles total travel)||$25||none|
COURSE REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
All courses, except for the Intro to Refereeing Level 1 course, are reimbursed after successful completion of the course with proof of the successful completion of the course sent to Secretary and Treasurer.
Level 1 course is reimbursed after 5 SCRRS-assigned matches or equivalent.
Please use the Non-Match reimbursement form, once you’ve met the requirements for reimbursement.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Reimbursements should be submitted on a regular basis
- If you do not submit your reimbursement within 30 days after the month end, your reimbursement will NOT be paid. Example: for all the games you referee in January, you have until the end of February to submit your payment request. For all submissions after…thank you very much for your donation to the SCRRS.
- Only SCRRS Assigned Matches are eligible for Reimbursements
- For 7’s tournaments, you will only be eligible to receive per diem payment if you register online for the tournament and are assigned to the tournament roster.
- All 15’s reimbursement requests must be received no later than June 15th.
- All 7s reimbursement requests must be received no later than November 30th.
- All referees must complete a W9 and submit to SCRRS Treasurer if you want to be reimbursed and paid.
For any financial/reimbursement related questions, contact Treasurer Neville Smeda at firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST PAYMENT AND REIMBURSEMENT FOR YOUR ASSIGNMENTS OR EXPENSES NOT RELATED TO ASSIGNED MATCHES:
- To submit for a match reimbursement please complete a Match Reimbursement form.
- For reimbursements for expenses not related to an assigned match please fill out a Non-Match Reimbursement form.
The Treasurer will review your payment request. If all requirements are met, you may be paid via check or PayPal within 2-4 weeks of submitting your request.